Want to Boot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oale Apex 3 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oale Apex 3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Oale Apex 3 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oale logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oale Apex 3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oale Apex 3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Oale Apex 3 Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.