Want to Boot Oale P6 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oale P6 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oale P6 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Oale P6 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oale P6 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Oale P6S Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Oale P6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oale P6 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oale P6 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oale logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oale P6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oale P6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oale P6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Oale P6 Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.
LEAVE A REPLY