Want to Boot Odys Orbit LTE into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Odys Orbit LTE to Recovery Mode.
Odys Orbit LTE Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Odys Orbit LTE to Recovery.
Boot Odys Orbit LTE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Odys Orbit LTE into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to Tablet.
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button for a 10 seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the keys.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Odys Orbit LTE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Odys Orbit LTE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Odys Orbit LTE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery