Want to Boot Oinomu LMV7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oinomu LMV7 to Recovery Mode.
Oinomu LMV7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Oinomu LMV7 to Recovery.
Boot Oinomu LMV7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oinomu LMV7 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oinomu LMV7 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oi Nomu logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oinomu LMV7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oinomu LMV7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oinomu LMV7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery