Want to Boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot OnePlus 5T to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
OnePlus 5T Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot OnePlus 5T into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
OnePlus 5T Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the OnePlus logo and Enter your password/pattern.
- Select your desired language as English and then tap on Advanced.
- Now, tap on Reboot to recovery and confirm the action.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed OnePlus 5T USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot OnePlus 5T into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus 5T into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot OnePlus 5T Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader