Want to Boot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot OnePlus RT to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
OnePlus RT Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot OnePlus RT into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
OnePlus RT Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the OnePlus logo and Enter your password/pattern.
- Select your desired language as English and then tap on Advanced.
- Now, tap on Reboot to recovery and confirm the action.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot OnePlus RT into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed OnePlus RT USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot OnePlus RT into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot OnePlus RT into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot OnePlus RT into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot OnePlus RT Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader