Want to Boot Oppo A1s into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo A1s to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oppo A1s Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Oppo A1s Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oppo A1s into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo A1s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo A1s into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo A1s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo A1s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo A1s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery