Want to Boot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo Find 7 QHD to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oppo Find 7 QHD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Oppo Find 7 QHD Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oppo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo Find 7 QHD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo Find 7 QHD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery