Want to Boot Oppo Find 7A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo Find 7A to Recovery Mode.
Oppo Find 7A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Oppo Find 7A to Recovery.
Boot Oppo Find 7A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo Find 7A into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo Find 7A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo Find 7A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo Find 7A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery