Want to Boot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo Find X5 Lite to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oppo Find X5 Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Oppo Find X5 Lite Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo Find X5 Lite Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo Find X5 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo Find X5 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery