Want to Boot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo R1C to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oppo R1C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Oppo R1C into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Oppo R1C Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Oppo logo while still holding the Volume Down button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo R1C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo R1C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo R1C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Oppo R1C into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo R1C into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo R1C Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader