Want to Boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oppo Reno Z to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oppo Reno Z Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Oppo Reno Z into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Oppo Reno Z Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oppo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oppo Reno Z USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oppo Reno Z into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Oppo Reno Z into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo Reno Z into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oppo Reno Z Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader