Want to Boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Opsson Genesis S1 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Opsson Genesis S1 Plus Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Opsson Genesis S1 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Opsson Genesis S1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery