Want to Boot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Opsson P9 Plus to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Opsson P9 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Opsson P9 Plus Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Opsson S7 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Opsson P9 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Opsson P9 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Opsson P9 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Opsson P9 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY