Want to Boot Otho T1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Otho T1 to Recovery Mode.
Otho T1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Otho T1 to Recovery.
Boot Otho T1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Otho T1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button as soon as you see the Otho logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Otho T1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Otho T1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Otho T1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Otho T1 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Otho Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down key to enter into the Factory Mode.