Want to Boot Oukitel C12 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oukitel C12 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Oukitel C12 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Oukitel C12 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Oukitel C12 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oukitel C12 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Oukitel Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up key to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Oukitel C12 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oukitel C12 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oukitel C12 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery