Want to Boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Overmax BaseCore 10 II Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Overmax BaseCore 10 II Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Overmax Livecore 7020 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Overmax logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Overmax BaseCore 10 II USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Overmax BaseCore 10 II into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Overmax BaseCore 10 II
LEAVE A REPLY