Want to Boot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Overmax BasicTab to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Overmax BasicTab Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Overmax BasicTab Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Overmax Solution 10+ Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax BasicTab Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Overmax logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Overmax BasicTab USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Overmax BasicTab into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Overmax BasicTab
LEAVE A REPLY