Want to Boot Overmax DualDrive II into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Overmax DualDrive II to Recovery Mode.
Overmax DualDrive II Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Overmax DualDrive II to Recovery.
Boot Overmax DualDrive II into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Overmax DualDrive II into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Overmax logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax DualDrive II into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Overmax DualDrive II USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Overmax DualDrive II into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery