Want to Boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Overmax SteelCore 1010 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery