Want to Boot Panasonic P50 Idol into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Panasonic P50 Idol to Recovery Mode.
Panasonic P50 Idol Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Panasonic P50 Idol to Recovery.
Also: Panasonic Eluga L 4G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Panasonic P50 Idol into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Panasonic P50 Idol into Recovery Mode.
Boot Panasonic P50 Idol Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Panasonic logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Panasonic P50 Idol into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Panasonic P50 Idol USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Panasonic P50 Idol into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Panasonic P50 Idol
LEAVE A REPLY