Want to Boot Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Panasonic P55 Max to Recovery Mode.
Panasonic P55 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Panasonic P55 Max to Recovery.
Boot Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Panasonic P55 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery