Want to Boot Panco P10 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Panco P10 to Recovery Mode.
Panco P10 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Panco P10 to Recovery.
Also: Panco A1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Panco P10 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Panco P10 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Panco P10 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Panco logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Panco P10 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Panco P10 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Panco P10 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Panco P10
LEAVE A REPLY