Want to Boot Panco P3i into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Panco P3i to Recovery Mode.
Panco P3i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Panco P3i to Recovery.
Boot Panco P3i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Panco P3i into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Panco logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Panco P3i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Panco P3i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Panco P3i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery