Want to Boot Pantech Element into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Pantech Element to Recovery Mode.
Pantech Element Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Pantech Element to Recovery.
Boot Pantech Element into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Pantech Element into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Pantech logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release Volume Down key.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Pantech Element into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Pantech Element USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Pantech Element into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery