Want to Boot Philips S397 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Philips S397 to Recovery Mode.
Philips S397 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Philips S397 to Recovery.
Boot Philips S397 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Philips S397 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Philips logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Philips S397 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Philips S397 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Philips S397 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery