Want to Boot Philips Suriura S610 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Philips Suriura S610 to Recovery Mode.
Philips Suriura S610 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Philips Suriura S610 to Recovery.
Also: Philips S226M Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Philips Suriura S610 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Philips Suriura S610 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Philips Suriura S610 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Philips logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Philips Suriura S610 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Philips Suriura S610 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Philips Suriura S610 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Philips Suriura S610
LEAVE A REPLY