Want to Boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi to Recovery Mode.
Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi to Recovery.
Boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Pipo H3 10.1″ WiFi into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery