Want to Boot Pipo N7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Pipo N7 to Recovery Mode.
Pipo N7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Pipo N7 to Recovery.
Boot Pipo N7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Pipo N7 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Pipo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Pipo N7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Pipo N7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Pipo N7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery