Want to Boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Pixus Touch 9.7 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Pixus Touch 9.7 3G Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Pixus logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Pixus Touch 9.7 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Pixus Touch 9.7 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery