Want to Boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 to Recovery Mode.
Polaroid Evy 4.5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Polaroid Evy 4.5 to Recovery.
Boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Polaroid logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Polaroid Evy 4.5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Polaroid Evy 4.5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery