Want to Boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 to Recovery Mode.
Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 to Recovery.
Also: Polaroid Cosmo P5s Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Polaroid logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Polaroid Pure Touch 5.5
LEAVE A REPLY