Want to Boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A to Recovery Mode.
Posh Mobile Icon S510A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Posh Mobile Icon S510A to Recovery.
Also: Posh Mobile Revel Pro X510B Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A into Recovery Mode.
Boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Posh Mobile Icon S510A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Posh Mobile Icon S510A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Posh Mobile Icon S510A
LEAVE A REPLY