Want to Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO to Recovery Mode.
Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO to Recovery.
Also: Prestigio MultiPad Ranger 8.0 3G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Prestigio logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Volume Up buttons together for few seconds.
- While holding down the Volume Button press the Power button at once.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Prestigio A7 PSP7530DUO
LEAVE A REPLY