Want to Boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G to Recovery Mode.
Prestigio Grace 4891 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Prestigio Grace 4891 4G to Recovery.
Boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release Power Button.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Prestigio Grace 4891 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Prestigio Grace 4891 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery