Want to Boot Prestigio Grace X3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Prestigio Grace X3 to Recovery Mode.
Prestigio Grace X3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Prestigio Grace X3 to Recovery.
Boot Prestigio Grace X3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Prestigio Grace X3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Powwer key as soon as you see the Prestigio logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio Grace X3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Prestigio Grace X3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Prestigio Grace X3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery