Want to Boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE to Recovery Mode.
Prestigio Muze C7 LTE Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Prestigio Muze C7 LTE to Recovery.
Boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Prestigio logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Prestigio Muze C7 LTE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Prestigio Muze C7 LTE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery