Want to Boot Prestigio Wize MX3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Prestigio Wize MX3 to Recovery Mode.
Prestigio Wize MX3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Prestigio Wize MX3 to Recovery.
Boot Prestigio Wize MX3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Prestigio Wize MX3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release Power button.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down Button.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Prestigio Wize MX3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Prestigio Wize MX3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Prestigio Wize MX3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery