Want to Boot Qilive 5039D into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Qilive 5039D to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Qilive 5039D Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Qilive 5039D Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Qilive 5039D into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Qilive 5039D into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Qilive 5039D into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Qilive logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now select language by using Volume Buttons to scroll down and the Power Button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Qilive 5039D into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Qilive 5039D USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Qilive 5039D into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Qilive 5039D Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Then connect your mobile with PC or laptop by using the Type C USB cable.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.