Want to Boot QMobile CS1 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile CS1 Plus to Recovery Mode.
QMobile CS1 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile CS1 Plus to Recovery.
Also: QMobile Noir A6 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot QMobile CS1 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile CS1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile CS1 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile CS1 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile CS1 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile CS1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset QMobile CS1 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY