Want to Boot QMobile I6I into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile I6I to Recovery Mode.
QMobile I6I Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile I6I to Recovery.
Also: QMobile LT550 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot QMobile I6I into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile I6I into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile I6I Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power key.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile I6I into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile I6I USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile I6I into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset QMobile I6I
LEAVE A REPLY