Want to Boot QMobile Noir A55 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile Noir A55 to Recovery Mode.
QMobile Noir A55 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile Noir A55 to Recovery.
Boot QMobile Noir A55 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile Noir A55 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Home and Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power key.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir A55 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile Noir A55 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile Noir A55 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery