Want to Boot QMobile Noir A910 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile Noir A910 to Recovery Mode.
QMobile Noir A910 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile Noir A910 to Recovery.
Boot QMobile Noir A910 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile Noir A910 into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir A910 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the QMobile Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power key.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir A910 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile Noir A910 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile Noir A910 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery