Want to Boot QMobile Noir X25 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile Noir X25 to Recovery Mode.
QMobile Noir X25 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile Noir X25 to Recovery.
Boot QMobile Noir X25 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile Noir X25 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power button.
Boot QMobile Noir X25 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile Noir X25 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile Noir X25 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot QMobile Noir X25 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Down button to enter into the Factory Mode.