Want to Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro to Recovery Mode.
QMobile Noir X700 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile Noir X700 Pro to Recovery.
Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile Noir X700 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot QMobile Noir X700 Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the QMobile Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down key to enter into the Factory Mode.