Want to Boot QMobile Noir Z8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile Noir Z8 to Recovery Mode.
QMobile Noir Z8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile Noir Z8 to Recovery.
Also: QMobile Noir S5 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot QMobile Noir Z8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile Noir Z8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir Z8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile Noir Z8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile Noir Z8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile Noir Z8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset QMobile Noir Z8
LEAVE A REPLY