Want to Boot QMobile S8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile S8 to Recovery Mode.
QMobile S8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile S8 to Recovery.
Also: QMobile LT950 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot QMobile S8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile S8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile S8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile S8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile S8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile S8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot QMobile S8 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset QMobile S8
LEAVE A REPLY