Want to Boot QMobile X32 Power into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile X32 Power to Recovery Mode.
QMobile X32 Power Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile X32 Power to Recovery.
Also: QMobile XLI Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot QMobile X32 Power into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile X32 Power into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile X32 Power Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile X32 Power into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile X32 Power USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile X32 Power into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot QMobile X32 Power into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the QMobile Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down key to enter into the Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset QMobile X32 Power
LEAVE A REPLY