Want to Boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa to Recovery Mode.
Qumo Quest 507 Octa Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Qumo Quest 507 Octa to Recovery.
Boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Qumo Quest 507 Octa USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Qumo Quest 507 Octa into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery