Want to Boot Ramos W27 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ramos W27 to Recovery Mode.
Ramos W27 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ramos W27 to Recovery.
Boot Ramos W27 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ramos W27 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Ramos Logo on the screen and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up + Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Ramos W27 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ramos W27 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ramos W27 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery